When should you take action?

If you move outside the Netherlands


If you move outside the Netherlands

You should report this to your pension fund. Information on the consequences of this for state old-age pension (AOW) can be requested from the Sociale Verzekeringsbank (Social Insurance Bank). Alternatively, visit www.svb.nl.

Please note: You must also inform Bpf MITT if you change address within a country outside the Netherlands.



More information

You can change your address in Mijn Pensioencijfers.