When should you take action?

If you become incapacitated for work


If you become incapacitated for work

If you become more than 35% incapacitated for work, you are entitled to a partial continuation of your pension accrual without having to pay contributions for this yourself. This non-contributory pension accrual depends on the extent of your incapacity for work. It is important that you assess the consequences of your incapacity for work for your pension. You or your employer must notify us that you are incapacitated for work and send us a copy of the UWV’s (Employee Insurance Agency) decision.



Further information

More information about your old-age pension is provided in the pension regulations on the documents page of our website (in Dutch).