When should you take action?

When should you take action?


If you change jobs; you can transfer previously accrued pension to your new pension fund or insurer.


If you move to a country outside the Netherlands or between addresses outside the Netherlands; you can receive your pension there if you make a number of arrangements.


If you become incapacitated for work; this has implications for your pension accrual.  It is therefore important to assess the implications.


If you become unemployed, your pension accrual stops and it is important to assess the consequences.

arbeidsongeschiktheidspensioen.png samenwonen_trouwen.png

If you will be cohabiting or marrying abroad you will need to register your partner with our fund.


Check once a year how much pension you have accrued in total on www.mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl.


If you divorce or end a registered partnership or cohabitation.

 vragen.png Contact us if you have any questions or if you make use of the action moments and/or option moments.