What are your choices?

Exchanging old-age pension for partner's pension


Exchanging old-age pension for partner's pension

If you retire or leave your employer's company sooner, and there is too little or no partner's pension for your partner when you die, you can exchange part of your old-age pension for partner's pension. In that case you will receive a lower old-age pension. But your partner and children will receive a higher pension from Bpf MITT if you die.

Please note: You can only make this choice once! Once you have decided whether to exchange or not, you cannot reverse this choice. 



Further information

More information about your old-age pension is provided in the pension regulations on the documents page of our website (in Dutch).