What are your choices?

What are your choices?


If you change jobs, you can transfer previously accrued pension to your new pension fund or insurer.


If you would like to exchange some of your old-age pension for partner's pension, then you can do so when you leave employment and when you retire.


If you wish to compare your pension scheme, use the pension comparison tool on our website or ask us to send it to you.

 ruilen_partner_ouderdom_67.png Would you like to exchange all or some of your partner’s pension for your old-age pension? You can do so when you retire.

Are you planning to retire sooner or later than the statutory age of retirement? You must apply for this at least three months before the desired start date. Discuss this with your employer.


Do you want to start with a higher pension? You can do so when you retire.